Thursday, June 2, 2011

It was Me...

Years have passed by,
All the fears, I bid goodbye.
Days of the past I try and forget,
Words from the one I always regret.

Trying ever harder to make thy understand,
Just lost my self-confidence in the quick sand.
Always wanted to get what I deserved,
Spreading the ashes of the sentences I've served.

Driven into the an abyss never known,
A superunknown till I trip like a fawn.
On my knees the tears shall fall,
Denied a vague direction in this endless stroll.

This ain't a love ballad I sing thee,
Nor a poet never meant to be.
Stretched to the limit of what I am,
Now I know I'm living for who I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job here. I definitely enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you absolutely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see more of this from you.